Your JOSEFIN C. handbag/clutch was crafted in accordance with the finest leather-working traditions, with meticulous attention paid to every single detail. Each handbag/clutch is unique.
THIS IS A LUXURY ITEM AND, AS SUCH, REQUIRES THE BEST CARE.
- Be gentle with your handbag/clutch; never overload it to ensure it keeps its lovely shape year after year.
- Do not expose the leather to sunlight or humidity for extended periods of time; avoid contact with makeup, perfume or any other chemical substances.
- If your handbag/clutch gets wet. Gently pat it dry with an absorbent cloth that does not pill. Refrain from rubbing, as this can alter the color of the leather.
- When not in use, keep your handbag in its storage pouch, in an upright position if possible. For ideal storage conditions, fill the bag with tissue paper, wrap the straps with tissue paper and place them inside so that they do not mark the leather.
- You may polish any metal parts with a dry chamois. The use of chemical-based cleaning products risks altering the finish of any metal parts.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE RECOMMEDATIONS BELOW FOR SPECIFIC TYPES OF MATERIAL THAT CAN BE FOUND ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR LEATHER PRODUCT:
LAMBSKIN: This leather is known for its exceptional softness. In order to maintain its natural suppleness, our lambskin is deliberately given the minimum protective treatment possible. Over time, it will gain a soft patina. This type of leather is sensitive to moisture and repeated rubbing.